Pyhäkoti – Your Homelike Accommodation in Pyhätunturi
Home is a sacred place. A secure and relaxing place, where you have everything you need to live your life in ease and comfort.
This is exactly what we want to offer to all the visitors of Pyhäkoti: an affordable homelike accommodation in Pyhätunturi – right next to the ski slopes – in a well equipped holiday home with a harmonic Scandinavian decor.
You can literally walk straight to the ski slopes from the front door of our holiday apartments. From the windows of your cozy accommodation, you can gaze upon the picturesque mountain view and check the weather for the day whilst enjoying a warm cup of coffee in the morning and the warmth of the fire place caresses your skin ever so gently.
Pyhäkoti is the ideal accommodation in Pyhä for all families with kids, couples and friend groups who wish to enjoy the perfect holiday in Finnish Lapland. We offer 4 different 2-story holiday apartments, all 51 square metres in area.
The location of Pyhäkoti right in the center of Pyhä is perfect for visitors of all age.
- You can go straight to the ski slopes from your front door, the closest lift is only 30 metres way
- Family slopes are just a stone’s throw away
- The grocery store, K Market Pyhäntähti, is 550m away, only 6 minutes by foot
- Restaurant Huttuhippu is located 500m away, only 7 minutes by foot
- Various other restaurants in walking distance from the accommodation
- All services of Pyhätunturi near – from huskysfaris to ski schools and from spa treatments to snowmobiling
- We are more than happy to help you to with organizing and renting equipment for activities
- During the summer, Pyhä-Luosto National Park is the perfect place for hiking, fishing, hunting and berry picking
Pyhäkoti is your home in Lapland. A high-quality accommodation right next to Pyhätunturi ski slopes! All services within walking distance. Check our amazing rental cabins and book yours today!
Well-equipped holiday homes
All our holiday homes have
- Lapland stone fire place
- Picturesque view of the Pyhätunturi mountain
- TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Dining set and cooking equipment
- 2 toilets
- Stairs (gentle/slow descent)
- Patio behind the house
- Outdoor storage room
You can enjoy the warmth of the stone fire place while roasting marshmallows or sausages and enjoying a refreshing beverage or a glass of wine. All while your clean clothes are drying in the drying cabinet. This if something is a carefree and relaxing vacation!
Why choose us?
Even though hotels are lovely, no doubt about it, there’s something deeply atmospheric about holiday rental cottages. A cottage with a sauna, kitchen, living room and a fire place is the only real way to experience Pyhä and the Finnish Lapland. And we have anything for a glorious vacation!
Picture it. You’re sitting next to the fire with your wife or husband, boyfriend or girlfriend, kids, friends. Whoever. You’re watching some funny Finnish TV show. The fire dances happily. The evening turns darker and you enjoy a lovely peaceful dinner. You sleep tight and first thing in the morning, head to the slopes or the trails!
Even though the carefree feeling of hotels does speak to some visitors, we do think that our rental apartments are the best accommodation option Pyhätunturi has to offer. Enjoy the luring mountain view in peace and quiet. Relaxing fully.
Take a look at our apartments and book an inexpensive accommodation in Pyhätunturi fast and easy!